+ Reply to Thread
Page 577 of 579 FirstFirst ... 77477527567575576577578579 LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5761
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Are Amazon havin' a laff? Above-mentioned ZZTop CD is £3.50 from Music Magpie, Amazon want 63 quid How are they still in business?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #5762
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Not even rare I've seen it in charity shops.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  3. #5763
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    New *to me* on CD. '94 remaster rather then the original, regrettably, but still sounds good:

    Their second LP was better IMO.
    Barry

  4. #5764
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Their second LP was better IMO.
    Agree but it's still a corking debut.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  5. #5765
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Look at that track list
    He with least money has most to sell

  6. #5766
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post


    Look at that track list
    It certainly captures the time.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  7. #5767
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,557
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Some belters on there for sure. [emoji4]

    I love Above & Beyond, somehow this album completely passed me by (probably because I am not usually a massive live album fan) at the time, but I can’t stop playing it, very different to their usual clubby music but utterly brilliant.

    Above & Beyond - Acoustic-Live at The Hollywood Bowl (2016)




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  8. #5768
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,557
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    I just realised it’s 3 hours 16 minutes long - wow!
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  9. #5769
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  10. #5770
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,557
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    One of my favourite artists ever - nice one Steve. [emoji4]


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •