+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 579 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5751
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    To quote from Discogs: "Folktronica duo consisting of Anna Domino and Michel Delory playing songs based on traditional ballads in the public domain.". So basically folk songs with electronic effects.

    Quite distinctive - I like them, but I can imagine they are somewhat of an acquired taste.

    If you are interested, I would suggest you listen to 'Songs From My Funeral'.
    Different enough, that, me too.
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5752
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Disc 4 Their first Concert - Victoria Palace Theatre, London, 16th June 1974
    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5753
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,329
    I'm Dominick.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    To quote from Discogs: "Folktronica duo consisting of Anna Domino and Michel Delory playing songs based on traditional ballads in the public domain.". So basically folk songs with electronic effects.

    Quite distinctive - I like them, but I can imagine they are somewhat of an acquired taste.

    If you are interested, I would suggest you listen to 'Songs From My Funeral'.
    I did last time you posted this, ended up buying myself a copy

    Did you listen to any of 'We Out Here' ?

  4. #5754
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,329
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  5. #5755
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  6. #5756
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default



    CD 3
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  7. #5757
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Went for a flu jab earlier, which had a couple of things in common with this next pick: both were free, so why not? Also both were better than I was expecting Cheers Mart.

    Some hi-energy drumming going on here

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  8. #5758
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Finally got round to putting my system back together after NEBO.

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  9. #5759
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    New *to me* on CD. '94 remaster rather then the original, regrettably, but still sounds good:

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  10. #5760
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Keep my rockin' head on for a bit longer:

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •