+ Reply to Thread
Page 600 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 1005005505905985996006016026106507001100 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 11724

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Run an optical from TV into the Sony amp apropos achieving surround sound without running picture signal through the amplifier.
    Does the optical not carry picture then? If not, that could the answer
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Does the optical not carry picture then? If not, that could the answer
    No, no picture, just sound. Cost you about £8 for the cable.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Cheers Martin, I think you may have the solution there. I think I have an optical lead knocking around, I'll have a search tonight. Or get one off th'Amazon

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Martin.

Just been down the offy for a can of beer, imagine my surprise to see that The Mystery Machine was parked outside.
    Current Lash Up:

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Just been down the offy for a can of beer, imagine my surprise to see that The Mystery Machine was parked outside.
    Probably looking for those pesky kids stocking up for a uni house party...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Geoff.

Just been down the offy for a can of beer.
    Coincidentally, so have I, first beer for ages. Probably won't enjoy it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

What is "The Mystery Machine"?
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    What is "The Mystery Machine"?
    ...asked Barry the evil lighthouse keeper

If we told you, it wouldn't be a mystery any more...

Ok then, it's what got Scooby Doo et al to their adventures, a rather psychedelic VW microbus iirc, and was almost as cool as the "A Teams" van.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

This one was a Vauxhall Vivaro Turbo so I guess Freddie must have traded in the VW.

It's a long way to the nearest amusement park, abandoned or otherwise, so don't know what they were doing round here.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Geoff.

Use or empty your PayPal account. Or be charged!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/how-a...ew-12-22842609
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread