+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 84

Thread: The Video Games Headquarters

  1. #11
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: France

    Posts: 3,209
    I'm notAlone.

    Default

    Right now my son and I we replay on Skies of Arcadia (on Dreamcast)
    Dimitri.

    In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

  2. #12
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Birmingham, UK

    Posts: 2,238
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    just finished COD MW2.... it was good!

  3. #13
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,563
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanJennings View Post
    just finished COD MW2.... it was good!
    I loved the "Breach" slow-mo scenes, but generally thought it was the most immersive game I've played - the "Special Ops" section is good, too, and played a good few hours online.
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  4. #14
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Birmingham, UK

    Posts: 2,238
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I loved the "Breach" slow-mo scenes, but generally thought it was the most immersive game I've played - the "Special Ops" section is good, too, and played a good few hours online.
    Haven't done the special ops bit yet, will have a crack at it tomorrow

  5. #15
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Birmingham, UK

    Posts: 2,238
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    I've recently been playing the new 'Tales Of Monkey Island' episodic series.
    It's excellent, and as with the other Telltale games, seems to be ironing out the kinks, listening to popular demand, and as a result getting better and better.
    I never thought I'd get into episodic adventure gaming, but now I really enjoy them. Also recommended are Sam and Max Seasons 1 and 2 - excellent stuff. I believe they're also out for Wii.

  6. #16
    Join Date: May 2009

    Location: Chesterfield

    Posts: 143
    I'm Robert.

    Default

    Just finished Tales myself, loved the lot of it. It gave me a taste for adventure games again. Another good adventure game recently is Machinarium, the whole game is like a work of art, from the concept art style settings to the atmospheric soundtrack and wonderful animations, definitely recommended.
    Rob

  7. #17
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: France

    Posts: 3,209
    I'm notAlone.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Another good adventure game recently is Machinarium, the whole game is like a work of art, from the concept art style settings to the atmospheric soundtrack and wonderful animations, definitely recommended.
    It looks nice, indeed.

    I got Zelda Spirit Tracks yesterday, but I won't play before this weekend...
    Dimitri.

    In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

  8. #18
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Scotland

    Posts: 372
    I'm seldomaroundnow.

    Default

    Was anyone here a fan of Final Fantasy 7 or 8?
    Simon.

  9. #19
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: France

    Posts: 3,209
    I'm notAlone.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sburrell View Post
    Was anyone here a fan of Final Fantasy 7 or 8?
    A "fan" I don't know but I have almost all the FF.
    Dimitri.

    In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    George Orwell

  10. #20
    Join Date: Jul 2009

    Location: Birmingham, UK

    Posts: 2,238
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    Just finished Tales myself, loved the lot of it. It gave me a taste for adventure games again. Another good adventure game recently is Machinarium, the whole game is like a work of art, from the concept art style settings to the atmospheric soundtrack and wonderful animations, definitely recommended.
    Thanks a lot for that man, I'm always on the lookout for new adventure games, I'm a bit of an addict.

    Just finished Beneath a Steel Sky for the umpteenth time, such a fantastic game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •