+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 588 FirstFirst ... 88488538578586587588
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5871
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    The Dolly Rocker Movement - Our Days Mind the Tyme
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5872
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    I ❤️ this Album
    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5873
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,569
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post


    I [emoji3590] this Album
    Yes, and you made me live it too!
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  4. #5874
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Yes, and you made me live it too!
    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #5875
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Best OST ever ? Certainly a contender.
    He with least money has most to sell

  6. #5876
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  7. #5877
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5878
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,569
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post


    Best OST ever ? Certainly a contender.
    Yes, definitely in my top 3 OST’s, Good Morning Vietnam almost certainly, Blues Brothers probably, but then that means leaving out Gladiator, Kill Bill, Swordfish, Forest Gump…. Just off the top of my head.
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  9. #5879
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Yes, definitely in my top 3 OST’s, Good Morning Vietnam almost certainly, Blues Brothers probably, but then that means leaving out Gladiator, Kill Bill, Swordfish, Forest Gump…. Just off the top of my head.
    Blues Brothers would be there for me too. The third, hmmmm !
    He with least money has most to sell

  10. #5880
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    This is the rarer 7 CD boxset.

    Volume (CD) 5
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •