+ Reply to Thread
Page 575 of 579 FirstFirst ... 75475525565573574575576577 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 5790

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5741
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I've got an album by them somewhere - the one with "Susan's House" on it. I'll dig it out tomorrow, it's been a few years.


    An absolutely top song and Album.

    We aim to please
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5742
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Quite amusing really, but this record shop received quite a lot of business from me, based on their knowledgeable / comedy pricing.
    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5743
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,329
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  4. #5744
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #5745
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Snake Farm - 'Songs From My Funeral'

    Barry

  6. #5746
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Snake Farm - 'My Halo at Half-Light'

    Barry

  7. #5747
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5748
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Snake Farm - 'My Halo at Half-Light'

    Snakefarm? Who are they then Barry? Never heard of them. What are they like?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  9. #5749
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Snakefarm? Who are they then Barry? Never heard of them. What are they like?
    To quote from Discogs: "Folktronica duo consisting of Anna Domino and Michel Delory playing songs based on traditional ballads in the public domain.". So basically folk songs with electronic effects.

    Quite distinctive - I like them, but I can imagine they are somewhat of an acquired taste.

    If you are interested, I would suggest you listen to 'Songs From My Funeral'.
    Barry

  10. #5750
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Cheers Barry, I'll seek that one out tomorrow, and get back to you.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •