Quite amusing really, but this record shop received quite a lot of business from me, based on their knowledgeable / comedy pricing.
He with least money has most to sell
He with least money has most to sell
Snake Farm - 'Songs From My Funeral'
Barry
Snake Farm - 'My Halo at Half-Light'
Barry
He with least money has most to sell
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009
To quote from Discogs: "Folktronica duo consisting of Anna Domino and Michel Delory playing songs based on traditional ballads in the public domain.". So basically folk songs with electronic effects.
Quite distinctive - I like them, but I can imagine they are somewhat of an acquired taste.
If you are interested, I would suggest you listen to 'Songs From My Funeral'.
Barry
Cheers Barry, I'll seek that one out tomorrow, and get back to you.
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009