+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Audio Grail 301, Bob Cusworth plinth & Graham Phantom Elite ...a glimpse

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Nari.

Not meaning to bang on I feel this thread took the normal forum turn, a very good dealer friend of chooses out of real kindness to lend around £30000 worth of turntable that I kind of instigated not expecting any financial gain at all, but just for a lovely member on AOS who contacted me to listen and hear what is capable out of the good old 301, the member in question was so so thrilled he chose to share his experiences on what he heard. Instead of people taking note and interest a few chose to go of the tangent and criticise just because of price, even a member who is not too keen on the 301 commented how wonderful the turntable was after hearing it, even tough not to his absolute personal liking.

It just shows how good intentions can turn sour hey ho onwards and upwards.
    Last edited by Vrajbasi; 15-07-2019 at 20:45.
    Most important and used Walker Black Diamond Etsuro Gold, Micro Seiki 8000mk2 Kondo special V12 Tiger Eye, Fidelity Research FR 66 Shindo spu, EMT 927, sme 312 aluminium. Fidelity research fr66, Sme 3012 mk1, Sme V, Ikeda 407 IT Sme Model 30/2/Dynavector 507 Kodo Beat Turntable Airtangent 10B modified Fidelity fr66s Etsuro Cartridge . Kondo Gakuoh Mk1 powers G70 Pre,Audio Tekne TFA-8695PCS pre Audio Tekne TEA 8695 Phono. Lfd Battery Phono Stage heavily custom rebuilt by Dr Richard Bews, Tharx Phono Stage. Lfd Master Dual Biamp power amp, Lfd Anniversary master preamp. Shindo Latour Field Coil. Rockport Cygnus Biamped, Voigt Domestic Corner Horns/ Feastex Fildcoils. LFD Custom silver Ribbons. LFD Diamond Vipor Mk2 interconnects, Lfd Golden Cobra interconnect. Koetsu blue lace mono special order, Koetsu burma jade mono special order.

+ Reply to Thread