Anyone here do RP on a World of Warcraft european server (apart, I'm assuming, from Themis)?
Anyone here do RP on a World of Warcraft european server (apart, I'm assuming, from Themis)?
Simon.
not me I'm afraid....
I used to play the original ie old and not MMORPG, Warcraft and Warcraft 2....
I'm currently playing Runaway 3: A Twist Of Fate, and after a couple of ok-ish games, they've finally got it spot on with this - the finale.
Also playing Gears Of War 2 coop on my mate's XBOX. Very hard game, and I'm still not used to playing FPS games with a gamepad. Give me a mouse and keyboard any day.
Hmmm... Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS arrived in the post today....
I finished it on expert in about an hour and a half... oh well
I've never seen the point in the Guitar Hero type games - if I want to play the guitar I'll play my real one - but that's just me. I want my games to be something completely fanciful - jet pilot, soldier, F21 driver, wizard - the point of gaming for me is to be immersed into an alternative reality. So, I wouldn't have bought it anyway, but one and a half hours, even for the DS is quite poor... Still, you'd get most of the cost back on ebay I'd guess?
Last edited by Alex_UK; 15-01-2010 at 18:39.
Alex
Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant. Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery
A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle
Still can't put Modern Warfare 2 down, multiplayer online. Now on 1st prestige, rank 49 - after nearly 2 months - reckon it will be at least a year at this rate until I get the 10th Prestige...
Alex
Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant. Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery
A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle
I'm going to buy Darksiders (while waiting for God of War 3)... anybody played ?
Dimitri.
In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
George Orwell
Have you ever had a go on one? It's ridiculously addictive and satisfying, I play the guitar myself (fairly badly) but I still learnt to love the game....
I shan't be putting it on ebay, because I think the multiplayer element is worth keeping it for, and there are also two other games that require the guitar grip thing....
Alex
Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant. Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery
A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle
I am completely obsessed with GTA4 at the moment...
I've only played GTA3 and I'd be glued to it if it didn't crash my PC on the crucial job that gets you off the first island. I was able to encode the radio stations into iTunes though - Chatterbox FM is fantastic! What're the radio stations like in GTA4?
Simon.