Hi Stan,
Thank you for your welcome. Great! my first post broke the rules...
Just drop'd two lines in the welcome section.
Cheers,
Location: Italy, outskirts of Turin.
Posts: 4
I'm Roberto.
Hi Stan,
Thank you for your welcome. Great! my first post broke the rules...
Just drop'd two lines in the welcome section.
Cheers,
Useful bit of kit and i'm sure a lot better than the cheapo (less than a tenner) affair I was using in reverse.
Build quality looks great and I reckon it will be a must for any reviewer!
Hifi Pig snoofling out what's hot in hifi.
Location: France
Posts: 221
I'm Julian.
Could you let us know size of the case please Stan (WxDxH). I have had a look on your website but cannot find the sizes of your DACs. I have limited space so need to know this.
Julian.
Hi Julian,
I am currently busy trying to compose the web page for the TC-7240, and put down the various specs including size. But I shall dig out the old ruler and measure the dimensions for you.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
Stan,
Been following this from the start, could you put me down for one please,thanks.
wii.
Frank...made me do it.
HERE is a link to my website with some early data that I have so far managed to type up.
As a reminder: PM me with your email address and the country the order would be going to and I shall send you a Paypal invoice with a discount for AoS members.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
Hi Stan, could be interested in this... does it negate the use of a separate phono stage as my main system amp doesnt have one?
One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.
You would need a phono stage. The TC-7240 hasn't got one built in. What it does have is an earthing point that can be shared with a TT and an external phono preamp. It is possible to use several turntables with just one phono preamp amongst the many possibilities.
Website: http://www.homehifi.co.uk
Website: http://www.beresford.me
Website: http://www.homehifi.asia
So if I have two TT's, one with MM cart one with MC cart and a phono stage which will switch between MM and MC and your 7240 then I'm sorted right?