+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: TC-7240 RCA/PHONO switcher

  1. #31
    Join Date: Mar 2012

    Location: Italy, outskirts of Turin.

    Posts: 4
    I'm Roberto.

    Default

    Hi Stan,
    Thank you for your welcome. Great! my first post broke the rules...
    Just drop'd two lines in the welcome section.

    Cheers,

  2. #32
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: France. Yup, still France>

    Posts: 640
    I'm Stu.

    Default

    Useful bit of kit and i'm sure a lot better than the cheapo (less than a tenner) affair I was using in reverse.
    Build quality looks great and I reckon it will be a must for any reviewer!
    Hifi Pig snoofling out what's hot in hifi.

  3. #33
    Join Date: Mar 2010

    Location: France

    Posts: 221
    I'm Julian.

    Default

    Could you let us know size of the case please Stan (WxDxH). I have had a look on your website but cannot find the sizes of your DACs. I have limited space so need to know this.
    Julian.

  4. #34
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: http://www.homehifi.co.uk

    Posts: 6,289

    Default

    Hi Julian,

    I am currently busy trying to compose the web page for the TC-7240, and put down the various specs including size. But I shall dig out the old ruler and measure the dimensions for you .

  5. #35
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Glasgow

    Posts: 1,225
    I'm andy.

    Default

    Stan,

    Been following this from the start, could you put me down for one please,thanks.

    wii.
    Frank...made me do it.

  6. #36
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: http://www.homehifi.co.uk

    Posts: 6,289

    Default

    HERE is a link to my website with some early data that I have so far managed to type up.

    As a reminder: PM me with your email address and the country the order would be going to and I shall send you a Paypal invoice with a discount for AoS members.

  7. #37
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: http://www.homehifi.co.uk

    Posts: 6,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiicrackpot View Post
    Stan,

    Been following this from the start, could you put me down for one please,thanks.

    wii.
    Hi Andy, PM me your email address and I shall sort you out.

  8. #38
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Newcastle UK

    Posts: 3,749
    I'm Rich.

    Default

    Hi Stan, could be interested in this... does it negate the use of a separate phono stage as my main system amp doesnt have one?
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

  9. #39
    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Location: http://www.homehifi.co.uk

    Posts: 6,289

    Default

    You would need a phono stage. The TC-7240 hasn't got one built in. What it does have is an earthing point that can be shared with a TT and an external phono preamp. It is possible to use several turntables with just one phono preamp amongst the many possibilities.

  10. #40
    Join Date: Jul 2011

    Location: lancashire

    Posts: 285
    I'm mike.

    Default

    So if I have two TT's, one with MM cart one with MC cart and a phono stage which will switch between MM and MC and your 7240 then I'm sorted right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •