+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hi From sunny Lowton

I'm John.

Default Hi From sunny Lowton

Hi All

Ive been reading this forum for ages and recently joined when I bought a Morgan Audio Deva 300 (many thanks to the chaps on here who helped me with contact details)

I love my music and my system isnt the most exotic but Im pleased with it.

My current system is:

Inspire Eclipse SE RB1000 and 2M Black, MF XLPSv3
    Denon 3930 MFXDACv3 MFX-10v3
    Morgan Audio Deva 300
    AE Linear 3 Speakers

Im hoping to make some improvements in the near future...more on if it comes off...

My listening tastes are varied to say the least, from Katie Melua to Depeche Mode.

Look forward to learning more from the site

Cheers

John
    Main System: Inspire Eclipse SE, RB1000, 2M Black, MF XLPSv3, MF XPSU, Morgan Audio Deva 500 Valve Pre Amp,Morgan Audio 500 Dual Mono Power Amp, Denon 3930 (CD Transport), MF XDACv3, MF X10v3, AE Linear 3 and REL Strata..

AV Sony 480 Bluray, Yamaha RXV3900, JVC HD1, Kef Q5 Q9C and Kef Surrounds (7.1) Paradigm PS1000 Sub

Second Morgan Audio Deva 300s Intergrated Amp HK970 CD (Limited Edition) Project Debut fitted with 2M Blue (Lipstick on a Pig) Acoustic Energy AE100 Speakers

Big Phew

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Hi John, cheers for the introduction & a warm welcome to AoS

Likes a bit of Depeche Mode I do, I just wish I could afford all the SACDs

Bests to you & I hope you enjoy your stay
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm John.

Default Depeche Mode

Most of mine is on vinyl..never tried the SACDs

Always found CD so I always thought I was a vinyl man until I added the X-10, its still burning in but the difference on CD is amazing.

John
    Main System: Inspire Eclipse SE, RB1000, 2M Black, MF XLPSv3, MF XPSU, Morgan Audio Deva 500 Valve Pre Amp,Morgan Audio 500 Dual Mono Power Amp, Denon 3930 (CD Transport), MF XDACv3, MF X10v3, AE Linear 3 and REL Strata..

AV Sony 480 Bluray, Yamaha RXV3900, JVC HD1, Kef Q5 Q9C and Kef Surrounds (7.1) Paradigm PS1000 Sub

Second Morgan Audio Deva 300s Intergrated Amp HK970 CD (Limited Edition) Project Debut fitted with 2M Blue (Lipstick on a Pig) Acoustic Energy AE100 Speakers

Big Phew

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi John, welcome to AoS from me too. I love Depeche Mode - got all the remastered CD/DVD due to a bad influence on here! (there was a bit of a story there...) - they are well worth collecting. Got all Katie Melua's albums too, and seen her live a couple of times - so similar tastes there too. It's all about the music, eeking out that extra bit of enjoyment, so glad you're having fun. Enjoy the forum.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread