I have just started Starcraft (again) and Diablo 2 on PC.
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Posts: 519
I'm Steve.
I have just started Starcraft (again) and Diablo 2 on PC.
Steve.
Kit I have:
CD player, TTs, Phono stages, Pre amps, Power amps, Integrated amps, DACs, Streamers, Speakers and a bunch of cables.
I'm currently playing Sam and Max season 3, a bit of Audiosurf now and again, and getting very annoyed with Batman Arkham Asylum on 'hard'.
Tempted to play Deus Ex again.
But not until I have finished giving Miss Croft a good seeing to though.![]()
Location: Chesterfield
Posts: 143
I'm Robert.
I mentioned Machinarium a while ago as a good adventure game. Well the designers have setup a 'pirate amnesty' and are selling the game for a mere $5. This game really deserves more attention and support. You can play the demo online or buy the game from the following link.
http://machinarium.net/demo/
Rob
I treated myself to GTA Episodes from Liberty City the other day.
It's great, but I wish I could afford a new PC, because I've had to turn all the graphics down![]()
I'm also a long time gaming fan. I started out playing on a Commodore Vic 20 and owned several consoles and PCs since. Currently I have an Xbox360, PS3, PSP, and a DS.
I've played pretty much every genre of games through the years, but lately I've been drawn to games that can tell me a story and/or supply some action. Here are some of the latest games I've played:
Mass Effect 2
GTA4
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Heavy Rain
Fallout 3
COD: Modern Warfare 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Gears of War 2
... and a few unmentionables.
I think next I want to try Dragon Age, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Alan Wake, or Red Dead Redemption. Too many games, not enough time!
James
Denon DCD-755AE (Power supply mods, used as a transport)
PS Audio Digital Link III (Power supply mods, Audiocom Superclock 4)
Tricorp TRV-35SE (V-Cap Teflon and Wima MKP10 caps)
KEF IQ5 (Bennic XPP caps and Jantzen MOX resistors)
Yamaha YST-SW225 subwoofer
Cables: Transparent Premium Powerlink, PS Audio xStream Prelude, Mark Grant DSP 2.5, Audioquest King Kobra, Audiotrak Glass Black
I was a Speccy boy James.
One of my favourite ever games was Deus Ex (and the sequel, Deus Ex: Invisible War) - supposed to be a 3rd one out next year, can't wait!
I've also got all the consoles (actually technically the Wii & DS are the wife's) - also got the PSP and PlayTV for the PS3 which is a great combo as you can access the PS3 remotely via wifi and view TV, including recorded programs. Not that I do much but a nice gadget!
Still trying to get all my prestiges on MW2... Love driving games too, Gran Turismo 5 as well as next CoD out in November just in time for the cold dark nights...
Alex
Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant. Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery
A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter
There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle
Hi Alex. For some reason I never did play the Deus Ex games but I will definitely pick up the newest one. It looks pretty nice.
I used to play a lot of driving games too but got burned out and haven't played anything since GT4. Well, except for Test Drive Unlimited a couple years back.
James
Denon DCD-755AE (Power supply mods, used as a transport)
PS Audio Digital Link III (Power supply mods, Audiocom Superclock 4)
Tricorp TRV-35SE (V-Cap Teflon and Wima MKP10 caps)
KEF IQ5 (Bennic XPP caps and Jantzen MOX resistors)
Yamaha YST-SW225 subwoofer
Cables: Transparent Premium Powerlink, PS Audio xStream Prelude, Mark Grant DSP 2.5, Audioquest King Kobra, Audiotrak Glass Black
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 104
Hi Guys
PC only gamer here, like to mod my games when I can, makes em last longer.
Just completed Farcry 2 and find myself wondering what to go for next, any suggestions ?
Have recently played and enjoyed:
The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
Fallout 3
The Witcher Platinum Edition
Stalker Shadow Of Chernobyl
Stalker Clear Sky
Stalker Call Of Pripyat
Farcry 2
All of the above were modable apart from Farcry 2, cant understand why Ubisoft did that, if Farcry 2 had been modable it would have turned a good game into an exceptional game, but heyhoo anyhoo.
Thoroughly enjoyed all the Stalker series of games and would recommend them to anyone but hey, pack plenty of medkits and anti rad injections, you'll need them.
Think I'm gonna drop on to Game.co.uk and download Crysis, anyone played it?
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 104
Is there anybody there ?
Said the stranger as he knocked upon the moonlit door.