+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Fink - Wheels turn beneath my feet - Vinyl

  1. #21
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,206
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Pressed in Europe, shipped from the USA.

    I hope you enjoy it.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  2. #22
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Pressed in Europe, shipped from the USA.

    I hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks Kevin, looking forward to listening to it later today. All a bit strange, when indicated that I was looking to cancel, the order was suddenly moving, 31 August was shipped.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  3. #23
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,206
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Hi Robin,

    Have you had a chance to listen to it yet?
    My copy seems to have been pressed well, and I have no complaints.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  4. #24
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Hi Robin,

    Have you had a chance to listen to it yet?
    My copy seems to have been pressed well, and I have no complaints.
    Hi Kevin, yes played it a couple times so far, vinyl is quiet and flat which is good as it’s a deep red colour. I also watched a video by Fink talking about the reissue , was aimed at the American market as the original was not released there. He also mentioned that it was an audiophile’s wet dream apparently.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  5. #25
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,206
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    I am not sure about the wet dream, but I am happy I got a copy.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  6. #26
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    I am not sure about the wet dream, but I am happy I got a copy.
    Me too, although it does sound very good, especially for a live album.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •