+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Wanted: SUT 1:10 or thereabouts

  1. #1
    Join Date: Mar 2008

    Location: South Yorkshire

    Posts: 444
    I'm Glen.

    Default Wanted: SUT 1:10 or thereabouts

    Hi all,

    I've just took delivery of my new Nottingham Analogue Hyperspace and at the moment I'm using my old VM95SH. I'm looking at getting a LOMC cartridge, hence the need for a Step up transformer.

    Let me know if you have anything of decent quality please. As much as I'd love an E.A.R, I'm sure that'd be well outside my price range. If you could recommend a good one as well, that'd be appreciated.

    Thanks everyone

  2. #2
    Join Date: Apr 2012

    Location: N E Kent

    Posts: 51,682
    I'm Geoff.

    Default

    I didn't rate the EAR much.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

  3. #3
    Join Date: Mar 2008

    Location: South Yorkshire

    Posts: 444
    I'm Glen.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I didn't rate the EAR much.
    That's good to know, seeing as it costs a fortune!

  4. #4
    Join Date: Mar 2014

    Location: West Wales

    Posts: 965
    I'm malcolm.

    Default

    There's a nice Denon AU-300LC for sale on Lenco Heaven (you'll need to register to see it) £110 delivered in UK
    Audiophile Tosher

  5. #5
    Join Date: Mar 2008

    Location: South Yorkshire

    Posts: 444
    I'm Glen.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willbewill View Post
    There's a nice Denon AU-300LC for sale on Lenco Heaven (you'll need to register to see it) £110 delivered in UK
    I'll take a look, thanks buddy

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •