+ Reply to Thread
Page 584 of 588 FirstFirst ... 84484534574582583584585586 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5831
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,512
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Can't beat a bit of Sade, I don't have that one though.
    £6 on ebay, Music Magpie - well worth it. I think it's my favourite of hers.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291190973299?
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  2. #5832
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    £6 on ebay, Music Magpie - well worth it. I think it's my favourite of hers.

    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291190973299?
    There's one on Ebay even cheaper than that. But it says 'remastered' on the case, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #5833
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    There's one on Ebay even cheaper than that. But it says 'remastered' on the case, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
    Decided to risk it for a biscuit. Should be here in about a week. In the meantime, this should hold me:

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  4. #5834
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Is that a floppy disc? Thought they were 5.25 inches, that looks bigger.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's a new concept. It's called a Floppy 12".
    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #5835
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    It's a new concept. It's called a Floppy 12".
    I have one of those
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  6. #5836
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  7. #5837
    Join Date: Jan 2008

    Location: Wrexham, North Wales, UK

    Posts: 110,875
    I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I have one of those
    I thought it was a RIGID tool?

    Marco.
    Main System

    Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & regulator mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat with Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight. Isonoe feet & boots. Ortofon RS-212D tonearm with Denon DL-103GL in a Denon PCL-300 headshell, fitted with Funk Firm Houdini and Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

    Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp and Denon AU-310 SUT.

    Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

    CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

    Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

    Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp, fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

    Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

    Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

    Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

  8. #5838
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,512
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  9. #5839
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    I thought it was a RIGID tool?

    Marco.
    Nope, just a tool I can splint it with lolly sticks, but that brings its own set of problems, as you know.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  10. #5840
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    My 80s/12" CDs have just arrived, but Anita is busy doing a tax return. So it'll have to wait till tomorrow.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •