+ Reply to Thread
Page 583 of 588 FirstFirst ... 83483533573581582583584585 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5821
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5822
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #5823
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    New Order - Everything's gone green 12"
    He with least money has most to sell

  4. #5824
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #5825
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  6. #5826
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  7. #5827
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,569
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Is that a floppy disc? Thought they were 5.25 inches, that looks bigger.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  8. #5828
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,512
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  9. #5829
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,512
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  10. #5830
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Can't beat a bit of Sade, I don't have that one though. But I'll put on one of her others after this, probably the opposite of Sade.

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •