+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 113 of 113

Thread: What have you been eating today?

  1. #111
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Looks good, Roy

    Marco.
    Thanks (and that is parmesan)

  2. #112
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,357
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cotlake View Post
    Thanks for that, Justin. Much appreciated. I’ve already ordered the Osu apple cider vinegar, so will make a batch next week.
    No probs. I actually used 48g of bonnets in the batch you saw, and 40g in the previous batch I made. Everything else was bang on that recipe. Bonnets vary in heat with the supermarket version at 40g being hotter than the 48g fresh off the plant I have.

    If you follow that recipe exactly it instantly tastes amazing even when still warm. If you have a hand blender, just do it in the pan in the sink. The last batch I made took about a week in the fridge to get to its best. After that it just stayed the same. Be interesting to see how this does as it matures a bit.

  3. #113
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Bristol

    Posts: 7,357
    I'm Justin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Thanks (and that is parmesan)
    I don't mind a bit of cheddar on a spag bol. Usually it's Grand Pardano but recently Parmesan as for some reason the price discrepancy isn't what it used to be. Unsure why.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •