+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: N e b o 17.

  1. #81
    Join Date: Apr 2013

    Location: Easington Lane

    Posts: 4,657
    I'm Vince.

    Default

    A cracking day, well done Steve. Already looking forward to next year's.

  2. #82
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Do you have a story?
    If it's context you're looking for Barry, post #62 has the story.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  3. #83
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    If it's context you're looking for Barry, post #62 has the story.
    I think you got me confused with someone else.
    Barry

  4. #84
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Yes I did, it was Geoff who asked the question! Oh well, soon be my bedtime...
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  5. #85
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbd59 View Post
    Missing interconnects, - anyone with gear find a surplus pair? Mogami I think, 1 metre, black, black plugs, one with a green ring.
    Firebottle had a lot of cables to pick up Sunday morning, might have been hiding amongst them. Worth giving him a call.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  6. #86
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbd59 View Post
    Missing interconnects, - anyone with gear find a surplus pair? Mogami I think, 1 metre, black, black plugs, one with a green ring.
    I seem to have acquired a single black cable with black plugs. No green ring though. Says on it 'Neglex 2549 Microphone cable Mogami Japan'

    If that's yours send me your address and I'll put it in the post to you tomorrow. Or Monday, latest. I've only got the one though.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  7. #87
    Join Date: Oct 2012

    Location: The Black Country

    Posts: 6,269
    I'm Alan.

    Default

    No extra cables with me, sorry.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

  8. #88
    Join Date: Jan 2012

    Location: n/e England

    Posts: 25
    I'm Gary.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I seem to have acquired a single black cable with black plugs. No green ring though. Says on it 'Neglex 2549 Microphone cable Mogami Japan'

    If that's yours send me your address and I'll put it in the post to you tomorrow. Or Monday, latest. I've only got the one though.
    I've tried to send you a pm Martin, but not convinced it's worked.

  9. #89
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gdbd59 View Post
    I've tried to send you a pm Martin, but not convinced it's worked.
    Received and replied.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •