+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 294

Thread: Bit unconventional but sounds good to these ears ................... :)

  1. #281
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    I call it gnarly primordial ��
    Yeah I think Keith would have liked that
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  2. #282
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    My view this evening.
    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #283
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Incoming -

    He with least money has most to sell

  4. #284
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Looks a very decent bit of kit. Well done.
    I have a Sony player which uses a CD puck, and I am always afraid I will loose it. Haven't so far, but the fear is always with me.
    Barry

  5. #285
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Haven't listened to one of these, in must be ~10 years.
    He with least money has most to sell

  6. #286
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Thought I would, because I'm not up here very often and I thought they (there's a matching one on the other side ) looked nice in the light.
    He with least money has most to sell

  7. #287
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post


    Thought I would, because I'm not up here very often and I thought they (there's a matching one on the other side ) looked nice in the light.
    Up where? At the top of the beanstalk? And what speakers are they, I can't make it out Crap laptop.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  8. #288
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Up where? At the top of the beanstalk? And what speakers are they, I can't make it out Crap laptop.
    Something badged as "Transmissionaudio".

    Viewed via my smartphone.
    Barry

  9. #289
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,506
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Ah, I can make it out now that I know what it is I've just done a search, and info is a bit sparse, but they seem to be well regarded, and quite rare.

    Five ribbon tweeters! Interesting.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  10. #290
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,737
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Yes indeedy, they are Transmission Audio M1i"s. https://share.google/NCw7Xdzg30mJbtM0E As you say, very rare and highly regarded. They are the bit of kit that I have owned longest.

    Up where, is up in a part loft conversion. About a 1/4 of it has been converted.
    He with least money has most to sell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •