I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009
My view this evening.
He with least money has most to sell
Incoming -
![]()
He with least money has most to sell
Looks a very decent bit of kit. Well done.
I have a Sony player which uses a CD puck, and I am always afraid I will loose it. Haven't so far, but the fear is always with me.
Barry
Haven't listened to one of these, in must be ~10 years.
He with least money has most to sell
Thought I would, because I'm not up here very often and I thought they (there's a matching one on the other side) looked nice in the light.
He with least money has most to sell
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009
Ah, I can make it out now that I know what it isI've just done a search, and info is a bit sparse, but they seem to be well regarded, and quite rare.
Five ribbon tweeters!Interesting.
I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in
T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables
T'other system:
Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
A/V:
LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.
KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009
Yes indeedy, they are Transmission Audio M1i"s. https://share.google/NCw7Xdzg30mJbtM0E As you say, very rare and highly regarded. They are the bit of kit that I have owned longest.
Up where, is up in a part loft conversion. About a 1/4 of it has been converted.
He with least money has most to sell