+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 719

Thread: Off on my travels

  1. #701
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    looks like a classy resort. No broken pipes sticking up out of badly-laid concrete like the last place I was at over there

    Did have a good beach though.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  2. #702
    Alex_UK's Avatar
    Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Sunny Suffolk, UK

    Posts: 18,557
    I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

    Default

    Yes, looks amazing Roy, I am sure you are having a fabulous time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Alex

    Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery


    A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

    There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

  3. #703
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    looks like a classy resort. No broken pipes sticking up out of badly-laid concrete like the last place I was at over there

    Did have a good beach though.
    Where did you stay Martin?

    If you scratch the surface it’s still like that, some of the roads are atrocious. We have a regular guy who does our airport transfers and takes us out during our stay and he’s imported a 4wd Land Cruiser to cope with them.

  4. #704
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Yes, looks amazing Roy, I am sure you are having a fabulous time!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s been great Alex but we’re thinking of trying the Barbados Sandals next year, they don’t seem to be investing in the St Lucia one and there could be many changes now Royal Caribbean have a controlling interest.

  5. #705
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #706
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #707
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default

    Sunset, heading home tomorrow


  8. #708
    Join Date: Nov 2011

    Location: Romford

    Posts: 12,068
    I'm sorted.

    Default Off on my travels

    X

  9. #709
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Looks like a splendid time was had by all!

    Have a good flight home.
    Barry

  10. #710
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,469
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Where did you stay Martin?
    .
    That was Jolly Beach, Antigua.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 72 FirstFirst ... 216169707172 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •