+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Fink - Wheels turn beneath my feet - Vinyl

  1. #11
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    It arrived today.
    "Biscuits" is currently playing, and it sounds superb.
    I had my doubts about a reissue, but I am happy.
    Good to know, mine should be here this week sometime
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  2. #12
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    It arrived today.
    "Biscuits" is currently playing, and it sounds superb.
    I had my doubts about a reissue, but I am happy.
    Hi Kevin,

    Still not received my copy, the web site is showing pre-order again , I am thinking of cancelling as its now over a month since I ordered the album.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  3. #13
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Mine took 7 months to arrive.
    Drop them an e-mail before you cancel. They are very good.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  4. #14
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Mine took 7 months to arrive.
    Drop them an e-mail before you cancel. They are very good.
    Kevin, I have emailed them several times, the first one replied that it should be sent in a few days, several emails today all met with AI responses , when I mentioned a refund, I was told the matter was being passed onto a colleague. Will see what happens in the next day or so, although it sounds like they vinyl is being pressed to order when a certain number of pre-orders are achieved.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  5. #15
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    It could be the case.
    My shipping date moved several times.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  6. #16
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    It could be the case.
    My shipping date moved several times.
    Kevin, just received an email advising that the order has been dispatched, all very strange.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  7. #17
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Most strange, indeed.

    I assume you have a tracking number?
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  8. #18
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Most strange, indeed.

    I assume you have a tracking number?
    Yes, being shipped by DHL.
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  9. #19
    Join Date: May 2012

    Location: Toulouse, France

    Posts: 7,204
    I'm Kevin.

    Default

    Cool.
    Kevin

    Too busy enjoying the music....

    European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

  10. #20
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,315
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Yes, being shipped by DHL.
    Well it’s finally arrived, this morning after a tour of the United States.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •