+ Reply to Thread
Page 540 of 588 FirstFirst ... 40440490530538539540541542550 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #5391
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #5392
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  3. #5393
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

  4. #5394
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Good one there Robin.
    Barry

  5. #5395
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    I'm intrigued - it's on the Impulse label so can't be too bad, but what African tribe has a Queen with six breasts?

    Checking on Discogs, it looks like it is my sort of thing, so will have to give it a listen.
    Barry

  6. #5396
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    He with least money has most to sell

  7. #5397
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #5398
    Join Date: Aug 2009

    Location: Staffordshire, England

    Posts: 43,512
    I'm Martin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlewithnodrive View Post
    Top album especially side 2.
    Current Lash Up:

    TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > Troels Gravesen Faital 3WC-15.

  9. #5399
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Top album especially side 2.
    One of my Top 50, Martin.
    He with least money has most to sell

  10. #5400
    Join Date: Apr 2016

    Location: West of Scotland

    Posts: 6,327
    I'm Robin.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Good one there Robin.
    Cheers Barry
    Regards
    Robin

    .....................



    Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage, Cyrus PSX-R2 power supply
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    Audio Physic CLASSIC 25 40th Anniversary Ltd Edition speakers

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •