+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 588 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 5880

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 4)

  1. #2691
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default



    Geese - Projector
    He with least money has most to sell

  2. #2692
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  3. #2693
    Join Date: Mar 2018

    Location: East Sussex

    Posts: 2,338
    I'm Dominick.

    Default


  4. #2694
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  5. #2695
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dom66 View Post
    Looks interesting - what's it like?
    Barry

  6. #2696
    Join Date: Sep 2009

    Location: Bournemouth

    Posts: 5,332
    I'm Dan.

    Default

    Martha Wainwright - Martha Wainwright (album)
    2005
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pre and Power Amplifiers
    Quad 33 Pre with Quad 303 Power Amplifier
    Loudspeakers
    Quad ESL 57 Loudspeakers
    Speaker Cables / Interconnects
    Basic Copper Speaker Cable / Cheap Interconnects / -10DB Attenuators
    Digital
    Sony RCD W100 Transport / Beresford Caiman DAC / Paul Hynes SR4 PSU / Chrord Coax for TV / Optical out from Sony
    Vinyl Front End
    Thorens TD 165 with Shure M75ED

  7. #2697
    Join Date: Aug 2012

    Location: South Beds, UK

    Posts: 4,779
    I'm Mike.

    Default

    He with least money has most to sell

  8. #2698
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    Not played this in years. Still good.

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  9. #2699
    Join Date: Jun 2014

    Location: Chorley Lancs

    Posts: 19,551
    I'm Steve.

    Default

    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

    T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: KEF Reference 3, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

    T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Arcam A75 integrated, Monitor Audio R852 MD speakers
    A/V:
    LG OLED65 G56LS, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL T9i sub.


    KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

  10. #2700
    Join Date: Jan 2009

    Location: Essex

    Posts: 38,004
    I'm openingabottleofwine.

    Default

    Agreed - a couple of good ones there. IMO 'Rumours' is the best of the "new" Fleetwood Mac recordings.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •