+ Reply to Thread
Page 1488 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 48898813881438147814861487148814891490 LastLast
Results 14,871 to 14,880 of 14898

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm guy.

Spelt wholemeal flour for base, very tasty - and a pint of homebrew lager to accompany
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Chilli con carne for me today, followed by a couple of peaches for dessert.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Chops

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post

Spelt wholemeal flour for base, very tasty - and a pint of homebrew lager to accompany
    Did you trim the tart to fit around the salad ? Looks good.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Default OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Honey Garlic Butter Baked Salmon, last minute recipe plucked off the interweb and it was lovely. Spicy wedges and veg.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Taiwanese-style chicken chow mein - first time I’ve made this and it was really good.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm sorted.

Penne with meatballs (where’s Marco to tell me I used wrong cheese? )

Definitely the wrong cheese! But does look tasty, so who cares?
    Alex

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Definitely the wrong cheese! But does look tasty, so who cares?
    Stopped buying Parmesan cos it was a rip off but then so is everything these days. Get me state pension next year, tax man's waiting to take most of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Stopped buying Parmesan cos it was a rip off but then so is everything these days. Get me state pension next year, tax man's waiting to take most of that.
    Parmesan isn’t something I could cut, loads of my favourite recipes use it, it does last ages though, so I tend to bulk buy when on offer.
    Alex

+ Reply to Thread