+ Reply to Thread
Page 1179 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 1796791079112911691177117811791180 LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 11793

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    All said for our benefit, they know the world is watching. They're almost as good at sabre-rattling as they are at lying. As a rule of thumb always believe the opposite of what they say and you'll be pretty close to the truth.
    Em, I'm not sure what to believe, they come across as completely unhinged. One thing though, the US would have given Ukraine long range missiles a long time ago if it wasn't aware of the dangers of escalation, and now I believe they are saying that they still cannot use them on targets inside Russia, but they can use the shorter range weapons. Other Nato states though are saying they can use the long range missiles inside Russia, so it'll be Europe that gets some return fire before the US does.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Steve.

https://www.blogpreston.co.uk/2024/0...op-man-attack/

Time to come down hard on these scumbags, by any means necessary. And if they get hurt in the process, tough titty.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

https://www.blogpreston.co.uk/2024/0...op-man-attack/

Time to come down hard on these scumbags, by any means necessary. And if they get hurt in the process, tough titty.
    First offence - birching, cheap and quick. Second offence they get dropped on a island like in 'Lord Of The Flies' and fend for themselves.

Drop them army rations by helicopter. Monitor the whole thing from geostationary satellite, sell the TV rights worldwide, pays for itself.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    First offence - birching, cheap and quick. Second offence they get dropped on a island like in 'Lord Of The Flies' and fend for themselves.

Drop them army rations by helicopter. Monitor the whole thing from geostationary satellite, sell the TV rights worldwide, pays for itself.
    Perfect I knew I could count on you for a reasonable, appropriate and commercially viable solution.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Perfect I knew I could count on you for a reasonable, appropriate and commercially viable solution.
    I'm hoping to have Netflix attached to the project by the end of the month.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

This is just the best thread on a hi-fi forum ever:

'Chirp In Speak':

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussio...ame=tubebuffer
    Current Lash Up:

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    This is just the best thread on a hi-fi forum ever:

'Chirp In Speak':

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussio...ame=tubebuffer
    Fantastic!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Was all of that genuine? The guy's writings are worse than that of a typical 8 year old!
    Barry

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Was all of that genuine? The guy's writings are worse than that of a typical 8 year old!
    The thing is that it doesn't matter whether he's taking the piss or not, it's still genius either way.

''I try put on gangster rap and pop to try shake it death but cricket tough little bugger. Any idea no shop vac and rather not take apart. Any music cricket no like? Even try Adele and still stay''
    Current Lash Up:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

A friend of mine was convinced death watch beetles had got into one of his Cambridge R50 transmission line speakers - he even phoned up Rentakil to ask them how he could get rid of them.

He probably had been smoking too much "whacky baccy" and was hallucinating, as the 'problem' disappeared the next
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread