+ Reply to Thread
Page 1484 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 48498413841434147414821483148414851486 ... LastLast
Results 14,831 to 14,840 of 14873

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Roast chicken
    Oh yes, Sunday isn't it? Confused, but that's a proper Sunday roast.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Think I need to cut down on the burgers and fries, but what the heck, it’s a Bank Holiday. Air fryer BBQ in view of the inclement weather…

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Think I need to cut down on the burgers and fries, but what the heck, it’s a Bank Holiday. Air fryer BBQ in view of the inclement weather…

I've just been given an air fryer, what can I do with it??

Pretty much anything - best bet is to get a book, this one is pretty good and 50% off on Amazon at the moment.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poppy-Cooks...3e7efa6&nodl=1
    Alex

Lamb Kofta wraps, with fries (again…) but at least there’s some salad and a not very traditional Greek corn on the cob…

Alex

I'm sorted.

Stew

That looks very wholesome, Roy.

Tonight - LOOK MUM, NO CHIPS!

Chicken and pasta bake, with fresh veg. By my reckoning, 9 of my 5 a day on that plate.

Alex

I'm sorted.

Pie and mash tonight

I'm guy.

What’s the pie?
    LP12, Ittok (black), DV10X5, NVA Phono 2 (twin supply), NVAP50, Art Audio Quintet 15w power amp, NVA LS5 cable, Rega Ela mk1's.
    Sony CDP XB930.

I'm sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    What’s the pie?
    Charlie Bigham steak and ale

+ Reply to Thread