+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Ebay woes

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    I don't mind bidding if I really want it, usually I wait to the last minute. The problem is I will make a 'serious' mental note to go back on the listing five minutes or so from the end time, but then it goes out my head and I only remember about two hours after the finish.
    This is similar to when me and thee go to WAM shows and forget about the raffles and charity auctions there until after they're finished. There seems to be a common denominator here, but I won't mention any names
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    This is similar to when me and thee go to WAM shows and forget about the raffles and charity auctions there until after they're finished. There seems to be a common denominator here, but I won't mention any names
    At work I have to write everything down or I would have been sacked a long time back.

I told my boss that but he thinks I'm joking.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    At work I have to write everything down or I would have been sacked a long time back.

I told my boss that but he thinks I'm joking.
    Did he not twig when you failed to turn up for that meeting to discuss your future

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I have to use a dairy to keep track of all appointments, both for myself and for my partner.

Everything goes in: dental appointments; insurance renewal; visa applications, and even car service and MOTs (once I missed it by a week! )
    Barry

I'm Mike.

You'll be writing until the cows come home

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Did he not twig when you failed to turn up for that meeting to discuss your future
    lol - I would miss all the meetings if that thing did not pop up on the e-mail to remind me.

My old job it was rare there would be more than 1 meeting a month, this place there's a couple every day and that doesn't count the meetings that get cancelled because no-one has time to attend or it clashes with another meeting.
    Current Lash Up:

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    I had a reply all lined up, but yours is so much butter, er sorry I mean better Really milking this one

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

When I worked for the phone company we had a 'Termination Diary' and I would often get e-mails asking me to put a number in the 'dairy'.

Was always tempted to e-mail back 'Unigate?'
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Steve.

When I was doing work for a company I needed a diary to keep track of things, and when I left them last year I thought great, I don't need a diary any more. Wrong! I keep meaning to get a diary, but always forget whenever I'm near a stationers

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast