+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 505 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504505 LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 5042

Thread: Anyone keen on watches?

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post

Great PacManning there, Martin I'm impressed if no one else is!
    I got one of those Arcade Pro consoles but for some unknown reason my reflexes don't seem to be as good as they were when I was 12. I can't do as well on Galaxians either.

Still good at Donkey Kong though!
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post

Someone ask me the other day how many steps I do. No idea, I measure my walking distances in miles.
    I reckon a mile will be about 4,000 steps.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I reckon a mile will be about 4,000 steps.
    surely it depends on your stride? If your stride is a yard that's 1760 steps in a mile.

Looks like the internet says there's about 2000.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm sorted.

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

so far today 10,810 steps, 4.69 miles and 267 calories according to my watch - so that's 2,305 steps per mile.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Anto.

I am hypertensive too ,and have'nt been taking any medication ,(mainly because I hate any tablets )but being an old git of 67 ,the doctor wants me to consider a low dose I think.
    We will see what develops when I talk to him tomorrow about it !

I had a hernia repair four weeks ago and the aneasthetist had a short chat to me after the op ,just saying how my bp stayed up quite high during it ,and she wanted me to think about meds even though she knew I wasnt keen !!
    I can typically get 130/85 , 129/79 138 /85 at rest but it can go up to 165/175 over 90 when I am at docs or where-ever.
    One of the joys of getting old

On topic , my fake Rolex Submariner ,wont run all the time and stops (probably why it ended up at a charity shop ) I had the back off by putting some double sided tape on the flat of it and then putting a brass cartridge case on other side and off it screwed !
    Completely fake ,but I released the crown stem and the crown inner is chewed out , but interesting to study . Can alter the time with a small pair of snipe pliars anyway
    Nothing ventured so sprayed it with Servisol switch cleaner and let it dry and that made it speed up lol ,before it settled back down ,and then stopped

You can tell I am a farmer - Jack of all trades - And master of absolutely none
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm sorted.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    Nice - my kind of watch!
    Barry

I'm sorted.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Not bad, though I would prefer the outer bezel to be plain.

(You're getting quicker at posting the images Roy! )
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread