+ Reply to Thread
Page 1784 of 2931 FirstFirst ... 78412841684173417741782178317841785178617941834188422842784 ... LastLast
Results 17,831 to 17,840 of 29304

Thread: Spinning Today - What Are You Listening To Right Now? (Part 3)

I'm William.

Later changed his name to Wendy

I'm Dominick.

I'm Steve.

Had to give myself an early dart today - just made it home in time for an arse explosion which looked rather like oxtail soup. Dunno what I've eaten to bring this on. Anyway, came home to an empty house, so got some tunes going. Starting with Melody Gardot "Worrisome Heart".
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Prefer female vocals when I'm under the weather, so following on with kd lang "Ingenue". I think this is one Grant would like, if not already familiar with it

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Mike.

Stick on some Sade dude she always perks me up

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    Stick on some Sade dude she always perks me up
    Damn, I forgot about The Sade records. Good voice, good production, and her newer stuff doesn't disappoint either. Went on to Carly Simon then followed with Fun Lovin' Criminals' "Come Find Yourself" which sounded nothing like Sade

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Is Sade still recording? The last one I bought of hers was 'Lover's Rock'.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

Just checked, the most recent Sade album I have is "Soldier of Love", released 2010 Where did that 11 years go?

T'other system:

A/V:

Yes, I just checked and "Soldier of Love" is her latest; and that was recorded 10 years after "Lover's Rock".
    Barry

Having just watched the film "Nico 2000", was inspired to play:

Nico - 'The Marble Index'

and

Nico - 'Desert Shore'

Barry

+ Reply to Thread