+ Reply to Thread
Page 425 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475525925 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 11725

Thread: Tell Me Something............Anything!

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    That is such a good idea. I had a long lay off from bikes and just thought I could get back on one without any problems, wrong. Everything felt so fast and I felt very vulnerable, luckily things got better but I would definitely have benefited from a refresher course.
    I had some very nice Dainese boots, unfortunately when they got wet they turned my feet black hahaha.
    That's what I thought Ian... no harm getting a refresher ..

Shame about your Dainese boots... I guess they weren't waterproof..

My new Sidi's aren't waterproof either but I don't intend riding when it's wet... just in case I'll treat them to some Nikwax Nubuck and Suede proofing as I don't fancy grey/black feet
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

Thiis is the MSX I'll be ordering... think it looks nice in red...Honda descibes it as 'Pearl Valentine Red'..

I've looked at used MSX's but they are keeping their value so well I think I'll order a new one which will come with 2 years warranty + breakdown etc etc... plus I've never owned a brand new mc
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Too dinky for me Bev and I'm probably not much bigger than you.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Absolutely it's 'dinky' Geoff which is what I loved about it...

It weighs so little and I could get my feet down flat which I thought was a bonus...

I reckon it'll be a great return to biking and unlike bigger bikes I've owned I don't think I'll be dropping it, which can get expensive

When I visited Honda I managed to move the MSX about no problem which will also help as I need to get it between my forecourt gates..
    Bev

I've ordered some leather mc trousers which will be delivered tomorrow... I know it's not the best look for a 'little' bike but I just couldn't resist..

Leather against the skin really appeals to me for some reason...
    Bev

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

As I've said on other threads about cars, it is all about power to weight ratio. May be dinky, but with a few HP bubbling around it will still put most cars to shame.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    As I've said on other threads about cars, it is all about power to weight ratio. May be dinky, but with a few HP bubbling around it will still put most cars to shame.
    Absolutely Alex the MSX will definitely beat any car away from the lights... love it... and can't wait..
    Bev

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Well I've just been outside to see if any shooting stars can be seen as the Perseids are around now, but no luck. Mars and Venus are clearly seen though, as is the Delphinius constellation, nearly directly above but slightly north-east.

I'm Geoff.

Here we go, more snowflake action. I swear people go round lookling for things to be offended at. Bunch of tossers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-49332640

Before long it'll be illegal to call them snowflakes. You'll probably get arrested for holding a door open for a woman, good job nobody doffs a hat these days, as that would be regarded as insulting.

+ Reply to Thread