Quote Originally Posted by griffo104 View Post
I know when we came up with the idea of the Album Club was to listen and be critical of the album in question but if there's a band I hate more than these then I've yet to find one.

I'm not going to be voting as I just can't sit through anything by the band - and it would just muddy the results. Probably due to Brothers in Arms being so big when I was just getting in to music, I seemed to be about the only person who DIDN'T have the album.

The amount of bake offs I've been to and Telegraph Road gets played and I just get in to a rag, I can't help it.

also I think my cdp and turntable both refuse to play anything by this band (I can't even say their name with out adding an 'F' word in to the middle).

Actually thinking about it, I hate U2 much more than this lot.
I think a lot of people hate bands simply because they became very popular and/or became standard hi-fi demo fodder. I agree a number of DS tracks have become overexposed and a couple of them now grate on my ear. However I love Telegraph Road and lets face it you rarely hear the whole track played on radio. My pet hate would probably be The Smiths but I merely dislike and ignore their music rather than post festering criticisms on Internet Forums. I will probably regret this comment when someone puts forward 'Meat Is Murder' as a Classic album pick.