+ Reply to Thread
Page 1487 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 487987138714371477148514861487
Results 14,861 to 14,864 of 14864

Thread: Now Screening - What Are You Watching Right Now?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

My daughter wants to see the Amy Winehouse film as do I so might go on Monday.

Used to love Minder, I see it is on ITV4, which is a very dangerous channel as I could lose the whole day on there!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    'Minder', series 5 ep. 8 - "The Balance of Power", sees Arthur running for election as a councillor. Decent enough episode, but never mind that - cast includes the lovely Caroline Langrishe as the journalist Julie Waters I couldn't find any pictures of her from Minder, but she did appear in many episodes of 'Lovejoy'. Proper posh totty. She's 66 now, nine days younger than me. But ageing a lot better

Caroline's the one on the left.

Remember when Lovejoy was a guest on 'Vic Reeves Big Night Out?'

But then it turned out that it was just Vic with lines drawn on his face in biro.

Similar to when they had David Bowie on, but it was eventually revealed that it was again just Vic, with an orange sponge taped to his head.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    My daughter wants to see the Amy Winehouse film as do I so might go on Monday.

Used to love Minder, I see it is on ITV4, which is a very dangerous channel as I could lose the whole day on there!
    Sweeny, Minder, The Professionals, Robin Of Sherwood, The Avengers. My top pick when I was 'working from home'.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

And they have great motorsport coverage.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread