+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for August!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    still 25c indoors. too hot for clothes... im going nudist that'll put you off the kebabs
    I've only got shorts on.

I'll have prawn salad for tea I think. No Chablis for me, apart from a coffee lunchtime, I mostly just drink water. Although I may have a beer tonight!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Robin.

get one when the season shuts and they sell them cheap..lol ..you know if you get one now it will rain tomorrow
    Very true Grant
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

still 25c indoors. too hot for clothes... im going nudist.. that'll put you off the kebabs
    Yes, that's just reminded me to put on the chipolatas!

Marco.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I've only got shorts on.
    Are you 'dressing' to the left or the right tonight, sir?

Marco.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Our BBQ has just gone to the skip as it was fallen apart, just a question of do we buy now or wait to next summer.
    Make do with disposable BBQs, then shop for an "out of season" bargain!
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Make do with disposable BBQs, then shop for an "out of season" bargain!
    Sounds like a plan Steve
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

We’ve come away today to Holt for a week in North Norfolk, been a glorious day and looks like it will be a good week. Had a fabulous dinner in the King’s Head (160 yards away) and now chilling back at the cottage - kids decorating kites ready to fly on the beach at Wells-next-the-sea on Wednesday. Off to the dinosaur park tomorrow and forecast is 31c. Hottest place today (and a new record for a Bank Holiday Monday) was in Norfolk not far away. Very pleasant now in the garden with a glass of Rioja.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Sounds like heaven, Alex. Enjoy it mate, as you only live once,! And think of all the lovely memories your kids and you will be able to look back on with affection in future!

Marco.

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Sounds like heaven, Alex. Enjoy it mate, as you only live once,! And think of all the lovely memories your kids and you will be able to look back on with affection in future!

Marco.
    Cheers buddy, just had a family game of Cluedo! Well, you have to on holiday, don’t you! kids tucked up and we’re sitting under the stars with some chillout in the background and planning the rest of the week, and of course, another bottle of the red stuff!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Robert.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yeah, same here Robbie. I don't like it. There's stuff I want to do outside, but it's too bleedin' hot!

It's 31C indoors, but with a couple of fans on, it's manageable. Even the dog is sitting in front of a fan!
    Yep, certainly been a sticky one.
    Gonna be another hot night even with a few windows open and thin cotton sheet...
    My System:
    Amplification - Sansui AU-alpha 707 DR
    Turntable - Technics SP10 MK2-Technics EPA-250 Tonearm-Yannis Tome 423.5Plus tonearm cable-Eichmann KLEI Absolute Harmony plugs.
    Ortofon Cadenza Black moving coil cartridge-Fritz Gyger S re-tip. Panzerholz plinth.

CDP - Pioneer PD-91
    Speakers - Spendor D7 on Soundcare SuperSpikes
    QED Silver Spiral speaker cable-airloc banana plugs
    Mains - Ultra Pure silver plated un-switched socket-Missing link EPS 500 silver plated plugs-Hi-Fi Tuning gold plated silver ceramic 13 amp fuses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast