+ Reply to Thread
Page 1478 of 1481 FirstFirst ... 47897813781428146814761477147814791480 ... LastLast
Results 14,771 to 14,780 of 14802

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Now that looks good Alex - especially as I'm not that keen on burgers.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Lunch out today at Felix, Warley. Katsu curry main course

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Looked nice Roy.

“Berni Inn” steak night last night.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Looks good Alex.
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Yesterday was my wedding anniversary so cooked my wife’s favourite it’s called “Marry me Chicken” because apparently once you try it you’ll want to marry the person who made it! Essentially chicken in a double cream, Parmesan, garlic and sun dried tomato sauce - it really is lovely and easy to make. Of course, she already married me 17 years ago so I can’t vouch for that bit!

Served with her favourite Hasselback potatoes and some nice veg.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Yesterday was my wedding anniversary so cooked my wife’s favourite it’s called “Marry me Chicken” because apparently once you try it you’ll want to marry the person who made it! Essentially chicken in a double cream, Parmesan, garlic and sun dried tomato sauce - it really is lovely and easy to make. Of course, she already married me 17 years ago so I can’t vouch for that bit!

Served with her favourite Hasselback potatoes and some nice veg.

Oh yes! I think I would marry anyone who could cook like that, and would go to the trouble of doing Hasselback potatoes. (I have made them, but it's a lot of bother.)
    Barry

I'm Mike.

Curry tonight, like making curry now, its so absurdly easy. just brown chicken, then fry onion & garlic, add some curry powder, then liquid of choice, mine was coconut milk and then cream. Threw in a bit of broccoli as I didn't want to steam it cos my kitchen has no ventilation! Worked a treat, some coriander to finish. Who needs all that authentic Indian crap!!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

When I used to make curries I would go to the trouble of pain-stakingly grind and mix the various spices and herbs. No longer do that anymore as I rarely eat curry these days.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Lamb curry

Crap photo but tasted great, unfortunately won’t be added to the regular weekly roster as daughter wasn’t so keen…. Italian meatballs with spaghetti

Alex

+ Reply to Thread