+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us what you look like!

I'm ChrisB.

Alex - I'm a little bit concerned that Santa's got his arm around you & not the lovely ladies. Did he whisper something in your ear? - "Ho, Ho, Ho - Have I got a surprise for you!!"

I'm Nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Andre - you look like a slightly chubby Robbie Williams (with Billy Ray-Cyrus's hair)

(No offence intended! )
    I can assure you it's all the same length all way around

I'm drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Andre - you look like a slightly chubby Robbie Williams (with Billy Ray-Cyrus's hair)

(No offence intended! )

I thought the earlier picture had more of a Steven Segal look about him.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Alex - I'm a little bit concerned that Santa's got his arm around you & not the lovely ladies. Did he whisper something in your ear? - "Ho, Ho, Ho - Have I got a surprise for you!!"
    Had to pay extra for that! (Resisting making any "sack" jokes! )
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Techno Commander View Post
    I thought the earlier picture had more of a Steven Segal look about him.
    Now you mention it...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

Still a sex god all the same eh

MartinT Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    5 years later, we are engaged and she has a small version of me getting bigger in that belly of hers
    Congratulations, Hamish! Your life will change forever

I'm Graeme.

I may have posted this somewhere else before. Apologies if you've seen it, but

Grez... meet Grez.

PLEASE CALL ME GREZ!

Manticore Mantra TT circa 1986 c/w Linn Basik+ Arm and Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge; Cyrus CD8SE CD player 2009; Onix OA-21 amplifier circa 1985; Celestion DL4 speakers, 1985; Apollo Speaker Stands 1987; Sound Organisation Rack 1992.

I'm ILOB.

Both Andre and Mark not what I expected
    For some reason I imagined Andre to have long hair and perhaps a beard for that prog 70s look and Mark to look a bit more the mad the professor; no offence meant
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Andr'e has a pony tail (grrr) and Labarum still has all his hair too - double grrrrrrrr!

Alex, I feel for you buddy. My ATC tweeters took a couple of poundings in himself's early days and we nearly lost him, together with total trashing of a B&O telly and rather excellent Panasonic video machine when they were all but swiped off the cabinet they were sat on, but he's been pretty good on the whole (we now have the hormones kicking in with all the defiance and "teenage-attitude" to deal with - the great little man-cub we had is now hidden for a few years).

Hamish, all the very best indeed for you and your better half - as Alex says, truly life-changing and you'll never be the same again,I promise you
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

+ Reply to Thread