+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Camper Vans and Live-in Vehicles :)

I'm Steve.

Hahaa, must be for "narrow minded" planet waster's who drive gas guzzlers...?
    They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    I'm going! It'll be my van's last trip before it gets the flick
    Nice one! We'll have to arrange to meet up.You'll like my mate's V8 Land-Rover 101 complete with trailer.We'll be in the campervan fields too.

I'm Nick.

Excellent Ali! Mine'll be the one with the kids that wake everyone up at 4.30 in the morning! Last year I got there on the Friday evening because I had to get a new starter motor at the last minute

This year will be better!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm inthescottishmafia.

We've been lucky and had no break-downs yet! We usually go in Wed afternoon.4.30? We'll just be going to bed...

I'm Nick.

We used to go for the Wednesday, but cut it finer now. I suspect we will go on the Friday morning or Thursday evening.

Doing Glasto with a 2½ year old and a 1 year old last year was an experience. Very different to your usual Glasto! Didn't see much music but had a great time in the Kids Field / Green Fields. Early to bed early to rise! Check my profile picture to see my youngest's Glasto bathtime!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yes,my mate and I have taken our kids a couple of times.They'd come every year I think,but were put off by the horrible weather a couple of years ago.Aside from that,thet loved it!

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Gratuitous use of an old thread to show off the new wheels/tyres & steering guard I've just put on Maggie, the retired expedition Land Rover...

I rather fancy one of these though, a Russian Ural 375D converted to a camper - (One was on ebay recently, kitted out amazingly, but you need an HGV One licence and you'll get single-figure MPG... oh, and it was 25 grand! )

And if anyone knows what this is I'd be interested to know?

Now THATS what you need for Glastonbury!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nobody.

These are the greatest thing for travelling around

http://www.mystuffonline.co.uk/resou...x417_Van-1.jpg

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Gratuitous use of an old thread to show off the new wheels/tyres & steering guard I've just put on Maggie, the retired expedition Land Rover...

I rather fancy one of these though, a Russian Ural 375D converted to a camper - (One was on ebay recently, kitted out amazingly, but you need an HGV One licence and you'll get single-figure MPG... oh, and it was 25 grand! )

And if anyone knows what this is I'd be interested to know?

Now THATS what you need for Glastonbury!
    I like the Landy Alex,

I was watching this video last week on the Above Tatra

Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Thanks Jon. Always loved Landys especially, but off-roaders in general. Nice one on identifying the Tatra - and great video - just amazing what such big trucks will do.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast