As a couple of you know, I am on a mission to sort out my garage. I am going down the "Home Office" route and as my garage is enormous it makes more sense to turn two thirds of it into an office and construct a garden shed for all of, well, garden stuff!

The crap I have pulled out is quite astonishing so I decided to "do a Car Boot"!
Like you do. Anyhow I did a bit of research and decided to go to one organised by the local Rotary Club as all of the proceeds were for a good cause and it was local and modest in size, and there was a decent Cafe on the site - Bacon Butties

Anyhow, as I pulled up on my pitch allocated to me - Vultures descended. It was amazing, people were unloading the car for me just to see what I had. I sold three largish things before they were actually out of the car. The Boot Sale officially started at eight and this was 7.15 so i was caught completely off guard. Then as the morning wore on it became apparent to me that there were a number of people who were wandering about buying a LOT of stuff, I could see them going back to their cars and literally filling them with swag.

So I started asking about. These people were actually at their wholesale outlet, not a Car Boot. They were buying up "stock" thenm travelling off the following - next - weekend to a massive Car Boot sale a bit further afield and resell this stuff. I was astonished. This is another economy, completely under the radar.