I had real problems deciding what to get you all to listen to & some of the music was probably just a little bit too far out, even I had problems with one album There's always another time

So we come back to one of my favourite albums of all time, I'm sure you have seen me spin it a few times in a certain thread on here. Now you can have the pleasure, or not as the case may be...

Robert Rich & B. Lustmord - Stalker

This album is a collaboration between two well known ambient artists, Robert Rich & Brian Williams AKA Lustmord. The inspiration for the album was a russian film of the same name by Andrei Tarkovskiy released in 1979.

I can't say I'm surprised that these two artists got together to make this album as both of their music often leans in this direction, more so for Lustmord, though Rich has also done quite a bit of work that could also be described as dark ambient, the albums Humidity & Trances / Drones spring to mind

Wiki

Stalker on Spotify

Discogs

I'm not sure if any of you at all are going to like this or even get through the whole album? But then I really don't want to stick up something that sounds like some kind of pop as I'm simply not into it in much of any way at all. Maybe when I was younger

So I won't be in the least offended if it ends up with a load of low votes, after all, I'd give it 10/10 & that's all the matters to me. You might find it a little disturbing, well it's kind of meant to be that way, so don't let it worry you if that's how you feel listening to it.

This is all about getting people to listen to something they normally wouldn't, or simply haven't heard before after all.

A warning for anyone using small stand mount reflex speakers, watch out for your woofer cones as there is a lot of deep bass on this album, a good deal of which you probably won't hear