+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Anticipated Albums...

I'm Dan.

I've managed to get an advance copy of Chris Wood's new album 'None The Wiser' out in July.
    If you're fans of introspective folk music with a political edge but a warm sense of humour I recommend it heartily

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm Dave.

'Once I Was An Eagle' by Laura Marling is due out on May 27th.

The reviews thus far are very good...
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

New Laki Mera album out next Monday - I can't wait - their last album Proximity Effect was my album of 2011... this has a lot to live up to!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Paul.

New Album 'Tales Of Us' 9th September.

Goldfrapp release their stunningly beautiful new album ‘Tales Of Us’ through Mute on 9 September 2013. Their sixth album, ‘Tales Of Us’ is written and produced by band members Alison Goldfrapp and Will Gregory and was recorded at their studio in the English countryside.

A sumptuous body of work, ‘Tales Of Us’ has been two years in the crafting and is their most narrative, cinematic and intimate recording so far. Nothing in their accomplished back catalogue has hinted at the new lyrical breadth that the band have introduced to ‘Tales Of Us’. All the songs bar one are named in the first person with a cast list of evocative character sketches, the contrary love affairs, the suspense, hallucinations, fairy tales and modern folklores documented and the traces of redemption they find in song take the poetry of Goldfrapp’s delicately considered music somewhere brand new.

I'm Richard.

I'm REALLY looking forward to that Goldfrapp album. I've not really liked anything they've done since Felt Mountain, and having heard a snippet of the album on 6music the other evening, this sounds like a bit of a return in that direction.

The dilemma is whether to pre-order the vinyl (the Felt Mountain vinyl is excellent so hopefully this would sit alongside it quite nicely) or the 24-bit download.. Hmmmmmm
    Rich

MartinT Guest

I have the CD on pre-order as it's my kind of car music.

I'm David.

Univers Zero - Phosphorescent Dreams, 22 January 2014
    Excerpts here http://www.univers-zero.com/media/Un...o_phosphor.mp3
    Can't wait

I'm Claire.

Damon Albarn - Everyday Robots. Due for release end of April, title track sound amazing. Looking forward to my copy arriving.

I'm Steve.

There is two albums i am really looking forward to are Northlands by Tony Patterson & Brenda Eyre and the new album by Nick Magnus. Can't wait.

MartinT Guest

Nina Persson - Animal Heart [vinyl]

Should be delivered today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast