For those that may be interested, Experience Vinyl are releasing a limited edition version (500 copies) of coloured vinyl for this album.
It ships from the States, so is not cheap, but is way cheaper than buying one of the originals.
Printable View
For those that may be interested, Experience Vinyl are releasing a limited edition version (500 copies) of coloured vinyl for this album.
It ships from the States, so is not cheap, but is way cheaper than buying one of the originals.
It has finally been shipped. It should arrive tomorrow.
To be honest, I had almost forgotten about it.
I had been looking for a copy at a sensible price for a long time, when I found this re-issue.
Have this on tape, sounds superb-
https://sepeaaudio.com/music-recordi...--1KGEMva4FU0R
Was a lot cheaper when I bought it.
It arrived today.
"Biscuits" is currently playing, and it sounds superb.
I had my doubts about a reissue, but I am happy.
Mine took 7 months to arrive.
Drop them an e-mail before you cancel. They are very good.
Kevin, I have emailed them several times, the first one replied that it should be sent in a few days, several emails today all met with AI responses , when I mentioned a refund, I was told the matter was being passed onto a colleague. Will see what happens in the next day or so, although it sounds like they vinyl is being pressed to order when a certain number of pre-orders are achieved.
It could be the case.
My shipping date moved several times.
Most strange, indeed.
I assume you have a tracking number?
Cool.
Well it’s finally arrived, this morning after a tour of the United States.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...db903554e3.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pressed in Europe, shipped from the USA.
I hope you enjoy it. :thumbsup: