Right now my son and I we replay on Skies of Arcadia (on Dreamcast)
Printable View
Right now my son and I we replay on Skies of Arcadia (on Dreamcast)
just finished COD MW2.... it was good!
I've recently been playing the new 'Tales Of Monkey Island' episodic series.
It's excellent, and as with the other Telltale games, seems to be ironing out the kinks, listening to popular demand, and as a result getting better and better.
I never thought I'd get into episodic adventure gaming, but now I really enjoy them. Also recommended are Sam and Max Seasons 1 and 2 - excellent stuff. I believe they're also out for Wii.
Just finished Tales myself, loved the lot of it. It gave me a taste for adventure games again. Another good adventure game recently is Machinarium, the whole game is like a work of art, from the concept art style settings to the atmospheric soundtrack and wonderful animations, definitely recommended.
Was anyone here a fan of Final Fantasy 7 or 8?