https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...496805925.jpeg
REN - Asylum
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...d98e36124.jpeg
REN - Violets Tale
Absolutely incredible. The most powerful track I've heard since Stan by Eminem. Really affective.
My middle daughter introduced me to him about 4 years ago and I've loved (and bought) everything since.
Violet's Tale, which I put up a couple of posts previously, is the more productionised version. Not quite as hard hitting but still a difficult listen.
After watching "Classic Albums" (making Dark Side of the Moon) on Sky Arts, I thought I should give it a play. Been a few years now. But before that I'll play some of my latest delivery:
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.jpg
Thanks for the heads up Mike, sounds good, and better SQ than I was expecting. Bargain :)
https://youtu.be/azAD9KE9HKE?is=pe6MQYotlPL4DOl-
Dear old REN again.
Something a bit more Syddy, Piper at the gates of Dawn.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX425_.jpg
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...5f1dbf963.jpeg
The Temperance Movement
'Do you like what you see?' asks Kylie on the opening tune, 'Spinning Around.'
And the answer is 'Yes'. 'Yes we do.'
https://i.ibb.co/XfYnscDP/kylie-minogue-light-years.jpg
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...ea915277f.jpeg
The Dolly Rocker Movement - Our Days Mind the Tyme
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...4cb8cb608.jpeg
I ❤️ this Album
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...4bff339b6.jpeg
Best OST ever ? Certainly a contender.
https://audioabattoir.s3.dualstack.e...05a9df7b8.jpeg
This is the rarer 7 CD boxset.
Volume (CD) 5