What is it?
All I can see is "36". :lol:
I can read the title... can you really not see it Barry? Might be a bit of colour blindness. To be fair, it is a poor colour choice for the title, maybe they didn't want it to intrude on the artwork too much.
Good one.
Don't know what prompted me to dig this one out :) It's been many a year now. The sleeve's a right old mess due to some bad storage at my old house, but vinyl still sounds good.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX425_.jpg
This is the tracklisting. Seems to be quite a lot to squeeze onto a single disc, but no complaints about sound quality. Ofc you would likely choose a CD copy where it wouldn't matter anyway.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.jpg
Music Magpie have it on CD for sale via Ebay, for £2.58 and free delivery. Definitely worth it.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX679_.jpg
Been a favourite of mine for 50 years now.
That's the spirit Dom, make us work for it :D No idea what it is though.
I did do some research and 'FFS' is a supergroup; an amalgamation of our Franz Ferdinand with the US group Sparks.
To my credit I did recognise the moustached member of Sparks, but I still had to Google it.
Good one there Robin. :)