What you are looking at is the phono-pre-amp where the power was disconnected. All the wiring you see is the wiring I made, and in use. The wiring you see is a power cord, inter-connects, and my tonearm cable, all made by me. The results are quite stunning - it sounds beautiful in my system.

(Shameless plug of my work. )

When I got everything up and running, I did notice less surface noise and rumble when the needle dropped down on the record. This translates to more top-end sound and even more clarity compared to using just the MN Bearing alone. If you do not have the Mike New Bearing and you are reading this article, all I can ask is what are you waiting for??? This coupled with an external PSU will transform your TT to a higher level!!! The BBP will elevate your vinyl experience even further. And my tonearm cabling and interconnects will all but max-out your TT. A new tonearm and dedicated Phono-Preamp takes your vinyl experience to the max, for a 3-Dimensional Sound!!!

Anyone using this combination on their TT gives you the athority to use the Real-3D logo, which cannot be achieved by DVD or CD playback.