+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attitude to work

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    We have just finished out first full year as an ltd ...
    Loved every minute of it (Even dealing with David Brook ) we have turned over enough money for me to have earned a wage that has been enough to support (just about) my self and for the last 6 months Hannah without to much worry (just after Xmas and the begining April things got hairy, but we had enough money in the company to support it ... We get new clients moat weeks now ... Admitedly a lot through an agency ... But a lo off our own back! Despite the ressesion the company apears to still be growing... It's very stressful, very hard work, but actually I find it only makes me work better! I love it, and feel so greatful to be in a position to do what I love and spend every day learning new skills in web design and development ... And with the forum (although it doesn't make any money) I'm learning and improving my photography seemingly quite quickly too!
    Couldn't be happier!

Really pleased to hear that Hamish

Regards D S D L

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Well done Hamish and Good luck in the future, i would love to get into photography a bit more but as always its time and too many hobbies on the go already so i just tend to point and shoot on Auto with a selection of different lenses
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I reckon it's about 500 foot above sea level... Oh, you said Attitude To Work. Sorry, my bad.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234