+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152

Thread: The All New FOOTY Thread 22/23

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

So Norwich stay in the Championship for another year after a dreadful performance at Leeds getting thumped 4-0 and barely put up a fight. Next season will be with a new manager though as David Wagner sacked a mere 12 hours later. Ironically the Leeds manager Daniel Farke who I thought we should never have sacked is now taking Leeds to Wembley and one game away from bouncing straight back up…

The only thing worse than losing is the ribbing from the smug Ipswich fans…. Especially my bloomin’ daughter!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Robin.

Nothing worse Alex, most admit didn’t a see 4-0 result being the outcome, football is quite brutal these for the managers. Sadly Marco is still not around so I don’t have listen to him gloating about his team winning the league. We still have to play them again in the cup final, but expect us to win that either.
    Regards
    Robin

Origin Live Calypso MK5 turntable, Origin Live Onyx tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 52 FirstFirst ... 242505152