+ Reply to Thread
Page 1480 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 48098013801430147014781479148014811482 ... LastLast
Results 14,791 to 14,800 of 14836

Thread: OK, What's For Lunch or Tea Today?

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Stir fry pasta? Otherwise it looks tasty Roy.
    Noodles I would think?

Fakeaway tonight, normally breakfast from the Golden Arches… sausage, egg and bacon muffins with air fried french fries…. Easy and quick but mainly so tasty (if you like this sort of thing.).

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

I wouldn't touch anything from the big M.
    Barry

I'm Steve.

I'm not a fan of McDonalds, but if we ever go somewhere for the day, we'll often drop in at one for a sausage and egg McMuffin and a cappuccino. Much prefer it to their burgers, and at about 270 calories not too bad. This only happens maybe once every couple of months, so I think my body will cope
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

Been celebrating the recent warm weather with a salad or two:

Salad leaves, hard-boiled egg, avocado, celery, grated carrot and red cabbage.

A Spanish naval orange for desert, and washed down with a bottle of Doombar ale.
    Barry

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

Very healthy Barry, and looks good.

Another “takeaway” for speed, chicken souvlaki made last night and marinaded over night, 20 mins in the air fryer and the French fries 15 mins in the other air fryer. Greek salad left overs. Really tasty!

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm sorted.

We had a voucher for 40% off mains at Harvester, I went for a mixed grill which wasn’t great to be honest but filled a hole for about twelve quid.

How do Mexicans keep warm? They have chicken fajitas…

Alex

Another salad:

Salad leaves, grated carrot and red cabbage, hard-boiled egg, grilled bacon, avocado, sweetcorn, orange pepper, celery and radish.
    Barry

I'm sorted.

Burgers

Looks good Roy. Home made? and are they both for you?
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread