Remember the Remington advert with the slogan "I liked the product so much I bought the company"? Well, I haven't bought a company but I'm starting one and I've certainly bought into a design and a concept.

I'm posting this merely to explain my change to trade status, as target customers would not be members or viewers of this forum. I imagine those with a driving interest in the subject would consider putting a system together for themselves as being part of the fun.

www.electricbeachaudio.com

The intention is to produce a modular offer for TV and movie sound, but one that is fundamentally musical, giving a notable viewing experience and impressive music replay in a combination that has at least some arguements in the debate for living room space. All speakers will be built to order and therefore their appearance can be customised for colour and materials, within the design skeleton that I've established. The amplifier is discreet and speakers curvy with minimal drivers, so WAF is an intentional priority.
Stealth Fidelity.

When I first heard single driver horn speakers in combination with triode amplification I loved their trademark coherency, intimacy and dynamics. It was easy to understand their somewhat marginalised following - and equally easy to understand their detractors; size, horn honk, piercing treble, light bass, narrow dispersion. The design and development by a few enthusiasts of this technology has largly removed these limitations. I found the dynamics and voice reproduction so suited to movies that the seed of a commercial idea was sown. The development of the Frugelhorn Mk3 gave the domestically acceptable design and tolerance of placement that I was looking for to realise that idea.

The sub plot is to show and make available just what can be achieved with the system equivalent of point-to-point wiring.

This venture would not have happened without the education and contacts I've had through AoS.
If anyone in the south east would like to come and check it out on behalf of the forum, you're more than welcome.